A well thought out and relevant article on KSL?

Jason Klebs jasonk at riseup.net
Wed Jun 26 15:15:29 MDT 2013

This site has some ideas:
http://prism-break.org/

For e-mail, I (obviously) use riseup.net
They are community-supported (read: doesn't charge, but begs for
donations) and maintain a quite far-leftist ideology (but you can ignore
that part).  Also, they've been raided by the FBI, which means you know
they're upsetting the status quo (they keep no logging and all hard
drives are encrypted).  They also have a VPN service that comes with the
account.

-Jason

Jason Klebs
jasonk at riseup.net
PGP Fingerprint: 533C DC1D FFD2 2248 3588  7B47 85E3 2D65 2557 EBCB