A well thought out and relevant article on KSL?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 15:05:46 MDT 2013

I was shocked, absolutely shocked I tell you when I read this article...
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=25750287&nid=1014&title=leave-google-for-one-of-these-alternative-search-engines

Someone actually went to the trouble of doing their homework.  Personally I
would have put Startpage.com at the top of the list, but the fact is they
clearly made an effort.

Now does anyone know of free privacy oriented email alternatives?  I'm
considering leaving gmail.  This is nothing personal against google but
I've realized I've gotten lazy and managed to put all of my eggs in 1
basket.