Defining Libertarianism (was Defining Terrorism)

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 14:44:32 MDT 2013

The best way to change the current system is to redefine what money is.
However we already had that debate.
Still if you couldn't hoard money and were required to "use it or lose it"
economic disparity would probably go away.
We are rapidly entering a world where the means of production is controlled
by individuals.  Machines like the reprap are proof of this and the first
babysteps in that direction.
While bitcoin is not the answer to money,
I think a cryptocurrency that places the means of monetary production into
the hands of individuals is the correct solution.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Jessie A. Morris <jessie at jessieamorris.com