Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 12:05:51 MDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:36 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> That is not econ.  That is Gov spending.
>
> Econ to me is in the market place, goods and services.

Come on Keith.  Think about what you're saying.  The federal
government has a budget in the trillions of dollars.  They both
purchase and provide goods and services.  They participate in the
market.  It is impossible for the government, on any level, to exist
and operate without both participating in and influencing the market.
In the process of participating in the market, they're going to create
jobs.  You can't spend a couple trillion bucks without jobs being
created in the process.

-Dan