Most Used Commands

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Tue Jun 25 22:14:51 MDT 2013

On Tue, June 25, 2013 18:17, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Ryan Simpkins <plug at ryansimpkins.com> wrote:
>> # Regular User
>>     311 ssh
>>     100 less
>>      69 ls
>>      64 screen
>>      59 ping
>>      58 su
>>      50 whois
>>      48 vim
>>      48 dig
>>      29 cd
>
> Seems pretty strange to have whois > cd.
>
> Gabe

You would like to think that, wouldn't you!?

You've beaten my firewall, which means you're exceptionally strong. So you
could've put the rootkit in your own tarball, trusting on your strength to
save you. So I can clearly not choose the tarball in front of you. But, you've
also bested my chroot jail, which means you must have studied, and in studying
you must have learned that servers are mortal, so you would have put the
rootkit as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the
tarball in front of me.