Defining Terrorism

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 21:02:16 MDT 2013

On 06/25/2013 08:12 PM, S. Dale Morrey wrote:
> <snip>

Lots of very good things.  Well said.

> Again this isn't conspiracy, it's just business.  Once something
> becomes law someone has to implement it. This is of course farmed out
> to the best bidder, not always the lowest cost.  Usually that best
> bidder is the same company that sponsored the bill in the first
> place.
>
> This is what I was talking about earlier when I said that if I were
> in a position of power I'd bring the whole lot of them up on
> conspiracy, corruption and terrorism charges.

So it is actually a conspiracy, just not the kind of conspiracy that
makes for exciting books, movies, and daydreams.  It's a conspiracy to
lie, cheat, and steal to get gain.  And possibly a form of power, though
probably not in the conventional, dictator-drunk-on-power sort of way.