Defining Terrorism

Josh Fenio std3rr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 20:21:47 MDT 2013

I absolutely agree with everything you just said.  I think people like to make up grand conspiracy theories because it's in some ways less scary to think that an all-powerful consortium of shadowy figures meticulously planned a false flag operation, rather than a small group of educated, misled extremists managed to use planes to successfully strike at the heart of American power.  They don't seem to grasp how truly inept the American government is.

Sent from my iPhone