Times to move to Linux

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 20:18:33 MDT 2013

Yes actually there is...
http://en.mercopress.com/2013/02/26/ecuador-chevron-dispute-enters-a-new-chapter-correa-calls-for-latam-support

The above is not a mistranslation.  I was reading the papers every day I
was there as this was developing.
He's painting a target on his back and the Jekylls are already there.
The fact that he survived the last coup attempt is in my mind a fantastic
tale of luck and shows just how much he is loved by his people.
As long as he has that level of love and support even if he were
assassinated the people would rally behind Vanessa Fajardo
http://www.vototransparente.ec/archivosvt/hv/24/091606052.pdf
or one of his other key people before they would even consider anyone else.

Which is probably the only reason he hasn't been tossed yet.