Defining Terrorism

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 19:54:11 MDT 2013

Yes action is required.  If you act on your own you are on your own.

God
 reduced Gideon army to 300 fighting men. God did this because He wanted
 the Israelites to know it was God not man who won the battle.  Man had
to do his part, however it was God who did the heavy lifting.  You can
read this great story in Judges 6.

My Heroes are men like Gideon,
 David and Abraham.  Abraham was the father of faith.  David was a great
 warrior.  Maybe the best of them all.  He lead with honor and with
restraint.

Acts 13:22

New International Version (NIV)

22
 After removing Saul, He made David their king. God testified concerning
 him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart; he
will do everything I want him to do.’

My point is we must seek God first, then we can act after much counsel.

Proverbs 20:18New International Version (NIV)
18 Plans are established by seeking advice;
    so if you wage war, obtain guidance.

--->

Clinton says who cares how it happened.

It
 has been reported no one knows where the Prez was at during the
attack.  It has been reported he was getting his beauty sleep so he
could attend a fund raiser the next day.
I recall hearing a general
 say f-15, maybe f-16 were in range and needed inflight refueling. I
think he said he had his group on the tarmac and were ready to go when
they were given the order to stand down.  I understand they estimated
they could have reach the embassy in time.

Rice lied, saying it
was a video that upset the Muslims because it portrayed Allah in a bad
light.  So did BO, Biden, and others, to include Clinton.

And
maybe a C130 might not have been of much help.  We will never know will
we?  I'm sure in due time it will come out and we will know the rest of
the story.  For now it is very clear there was an attempted cover up.  And some things are still being withheld.

I would not have given up on the embassy just because it was difficult or the odds were against me.  I would have tried.

The president got the call at 2:00am and he failed.  Test over!!

Now lets talk about the repeated request for more security.  Why was it repeatedly denied?

Why
 is it the President is never involved in anything.  It is always some
rogue Gov employee.  It's never the Prez's fault.  He takes
responsibility for nothing.

>From where I sit it appears that Stevens knew too much and was sacrificed.

I think someone had big hopes for you Joshua.  I too have big hopes for you.  We need you to be the leader you were born to be.

Joshua 1 New International Version (NIV)
Joshua Installed as Leader1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: 2 “Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites. 3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. 4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west. 5 No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. 6 Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them.

Keith Smith