Defining Terrorism

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 19:28:54 MDT 2013

On 06/25/2013 06:35 PM, keith smith wrote:
> 2 Chronicles 7:14 New International Version (NIV)
>
> if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and
> pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will
> hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their
> land. Jesus has the power.

I think that's a good scripture with lots of very good personal
applications, and even societal application.  And I even agree that
"wicked ways" can lead to the downfall of a nation.  But...

> Answer me this:  What do you think happened in Benghazi?

what does this have to do with that?  From what I understand Ambassador
Stevens was a good and even Christ-like person (dunno if he was
religious or not... doesn't matter), who really did care about helping
the Libyan people.  And a bunch of organized thugs murdered him because,
I believe, his attempts to help build a free Libya threatened their power.