Defining Terrorism

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 18:35:51 MDT 2013

I think more can be accomplished by :

2 Chronicles 7:14 New International Version (NIV)

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Jesus has the power.

Answer me this:  What do you think happened in Benghazi?

Keith Smith