Defining Terrorism

Joshua Fenio std3rr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 18:25:50 MDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 6:17 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> You say the US is not being taken over by Muslims?  Our Prez was taught in
> a Muslim school for part of his formative years.   Could go on and on, but
> I will not.   There has been information come out that the about our prez
> being in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood.

> You have to ask yourself, especially since you were in the military, why
> did our Federal Government, especially Clinton and BO do nothing.  In fact
> the order was given to stand down.
>
> Is that what Americans do?  Not in my time and I speculate not in your
> time either.

You know, I can forgive you for being mind-numbingly dumb, but what I can't
forgive is this: if you believe the government has been taken over by
secret Muslims and that America is murdering service members and diplomats,
why aren't you attacking the Capitol right now?  Why aren't you rebelling?
 Where's your militia at?  You're either dumb but have some subconscious
realization that you're wrong, or you're a coward.  A big coward.

Josh