Defining Terrorism

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 18:17:34 MDT 2013

Right both incidents were local Gov.  The difference is the DOJ and FBI stepped in to help one group and not the other.

I'm being very sincere when I say I am amazed that you saw what the Muslim culture is all about and yet you do not see the threat here in the US.

You say the US is not being taken over by Muslims?  Our Prez was taught in a Muslim school for part of his formative years.   Could go on and on, but I will not.   There has been information come out that the about our prez being in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood.

I have not read all the articles, however there are a lot of them.  Search Google for "obama muslim brotherhood" and you will find a lot of them.

>From what I have read it is possible that Stevens and others were abandoned in Benghazi because they knew too much about trafficking American weapons to Muslims. It is just a theory at this point.  However it is plausible.

You have to ask yourself, especially since you were in the military, why did our Federal Government, especially Clinton and BO do nothing.  In fact the order was given to stand down.

Is that what Americans do?  Not in my time and I speculate not in your time either.

While you might find me grotesque, you will someday find that I uttered truth.

Several weeks ago several people stated the tinfoil hat's were correct.  You called me a tinfoil hat for talking about what the Gov was doing and once you discovered what I was saying was true, I heard things like "I usually do not embrace the tinfoil hats...".

And by the way, the NSA is not looking for Muslims in my emails, phone calls, or any place else associated with me.  They are looking to control, nothing more.

Just like the database that BO has that has a record of everyone in it, remember the the maxine waters video?

I'm not reading things I believe in.  That does me no good.  I am reading were the real truth is.  Listening to your radio on the way to work and back and watching the 6 o'clock news is not going to get you informed.  You must open your mind and dig deep.

The truth is out there you just have to find it.  It is not all in one place nor is any one source free from spin.  Michael Moore has some truth as does http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.L._Bryant.  I do not agree with everything Hannity says, however he has value.  Nor do I agree with http://www.msn.com/ , however I look at that site anyway.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

The Gov knows the masses will disregard people like me.  That is how they are able to build this http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/ .  Everyone is running around saying stuff like they are looking for terrorist.  Maybe, but that is not all they are doing.

While I might wear a tinfoil hat you wear blinders.

Keith Smith