Defining Terrorism

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Tue Jun 25 17:12:48 MDT 2013

On 06/25/2013 04:45 PM, keith smith wrote:
> There have been lots of infractions against Christians  See this http://www.americanfreedomlawcenter.org/home/85/city-of-dearborn-apologizes-for-arresting-christians-at-2010-arab-festival-settlement-reached-in-lawsuit.html
>
> Christians are being unjustly arrested for breaches of the peace for preaching in public places which is protected speech.
>
> Show me that same for Muslims.  We deserve equal protection under the law.  Where was the DOJ and the  FBI when these Christians were  being denied their civil rights?

Again they were not threatened with murder.  Were they arrested and
charged based off of false witness?  Yes.  Did the city apologize for
accepting the false witness, yes.  Did this group successfully shut down
the Muslim festival? Yes.  Why were they represented by a private group
instead of the feds getting involved? Probably because of who the
leaders chose to contact after their arrest, but I really can't answer
that based off the information I have.

My question was about people advocating murdering Christians with out an
investigation.  You did not provide any evidence of that.

As for shutting down the festival that link is here:

http://christiannews.net/2013/06/01/dearborn-arab-festival-canceled-over-tensions-between-muslim-attendees-and-islam-opponents/

Kyle