Defining Terrorism

Joshua Fenio std3rr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 17:10:30 MDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 4:53 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think you need to read up on this subject.  You fail to understand the
> true threat.

All of your links so far have been about local governments acting
idiotically.  I do understand the true threat.  Local police and local
governments are much more dangerous to your rights, in all practical terms.
  You have local police everywhere that have been militarized and trained
to dehumanize the population they're supposed to help.  They suppress the
people's rights actively a whole lot more than the federal government does.

The fact that I'm even responding to you is ridiculous.  "You fail to
understand the true threat" isn't even an argument, it's a fallacy.  You
can't tell me to respond with facts then dismiss them, with the reason
"you're wrong".  I mean, seriously.

And brother, if you think for one second that if I got even one whiff that
"the government was being taken over by Muslims", or whatever notion you're
implying, that I wouldn't be up in arms immediately, you're wrong.  I
watched a 13 year old girl have three of her fingers cut off, just south of
Kunduz, because she had the audacity to wear fucking NAIL POLISH.  The
government isn't conspiring with Muslims - it's sacrificing and violating
our Constitutional RIGHTS in their overzealous pursuit of Muslim terrorists.

I suggest YOU start reading.  And not just books and articles that happen
to agree with your twisted worldview.  Those of us who are sane and want to
fix America and restore our rights are drowned out by idiots like you every
day, and I, for one, am sick of it.