Times to move to Linux

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 17:02:57 MDT 2013

Cuba & North Korea come to mind. :)

Actually when I was in Ecuador I talked to many Canadians who had been to
Cuba and had nothing but good things to say about the place.
It's hardly a tropical paradise, but by all accounts it's not as bad as
it's portrayed here in the States.

Still Panama is clearly better.  I've noticed a direct correlation between
the happiness of people in a country and their country's immigration
policies.  Basically the more open a country is to immigrants the better
off the people tend to be.  Panama has a regular process of rounding up
illegal immigrants and granting them citizenship.