Defining Terrorism

keith smith klsmith2020 at
Tue Jun 25 16:55:22 MDT 2013

That is different.  He was threatening you directly.  I too would be concerned under those circumstance.

Keith Smith

--- On Tue, 6/25/13, Kyle Waters <unum at> wrote:

From: Kyle Waters <unum at>
Subject: Re: Defining Terrorism
To: "Provo Linux Users Group" <plug at>
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 3:31 PM

On 06/25/2013 04:21 PM, Alan Young wrote:
> So ... a picture of a gun pointed at you, naming some group or other
> you are part of is enough to make you feel threatened?

Absolutely.  I admit I'm easily frightened I once ran out of a church building because the guy next to me suggested as part of our next elder's quorum activity we kidnap and murder a member of a group I belong to(I ran even though I know the church bans weapons from its buildings).

PLUG:, #utah on
Don't fear the penguin.