Defining Terrorism

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 16:45:38 MDT 2013

There have been lots of infractions against Christians  See this http://www.americanfreedomlawcenter.org/home/85/city-of-dearborn-apologizes-for-arresting-christians-at-2010-arab-festival-settlement-reached-in-lawsuit.html

Christians are being unjustly arrested for breaches of the peace for preaching in public places which is protected speech.

Show me that same for Muslims.  We deserve equal protection under the law.  Where was the DOJ and the  FBI when these Christians were  being denied their civil rights?

Keith Smith