Defining Terrorism

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 16:27:42 MDT 2013

I think anyone who posts such a picture should be removed from public office or fired if an employee of the Gov.  It is offensive.

It, in my opinion, is not illegal though.  Lots of people dislike my Christian stance and say things that are rude and disparaging.  However it is not illegal until they threaten someone personally or act in an illegal manner.

Saying something stupid is not illegal.  Posting a stupid off color picture is not illegal either.

My problem is with the DOJ and the FBI going out of their way to protect a certain class.  The 14th Amendment says equal protection.  Not favoritism.

Keith Smith