Defining Terrorism

Joshua Fenio std3rr at
Tue Jun 25 16:13:17 MDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 4:03 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at> wrote:

> It was not a threat.  It was not something I would condone, however it was
> not a threat.  Who is the victim?

Thought experiment!  Let's say a Muslim man who is a city commissioner
posts this:

Should he be fired or recalled?  Should someone investigate?

I don't really know if someone should be fired for either, or even
investigated.  I'd just put it down as ignorance and bad taste, both of
which we have a lot of here in the United States (and elsewhere, for that
matter).    And not vote for the guy.