Defining Terrorism

Joshua Fenio std3rr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:01:40 MDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Jessie A. Morris
<jessie at jessieamorris.com>wrote:

> On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 15:45:59 Joshua Fenio wrote:
> > Does that mean you shouldn't complain or protest these violations of your
> > rights?  Absolutely not!  But you can't start screaming about ridiculous
> > conspiracy theories and expect to be taken seriously.  If that's one
> thing
> > libertarians have going against them, it's that.
>
> Hey now, not all of us libertarians are conspiracy theorists. I think a
> lot of
> Tea Party like and Republican like people have started claiming to be
> "Libertarians" without fully understanding what it is.

(sorry didn't reply-all 9_9)
Oh, no, I absolutely agree that nuts have co-opted the term "libertarian"
for their own benefit.  And the Republican party, for that matter.  What I
meant to suggest was that the major problem legitimate libertarians have
are these people self-identifying as "libertarian".  Sorry if that was
unclear.