Defining Terrorism

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Tue Jun 25 15:52:16 MDT 2013

O.K. Now it all makes sense.

So an ELECTED GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL "joked" about shooting members of a
specific religion, and the some other government officials said we
should have a meeting about what's funny and what's not.  That's not
really taking away your civil rights.

Sorry, but you do not have a civil right to suggest that people who
belong to a different religion should be shot.  This is not "any
disparaging statements ".  This is a threat of violence against a
specific religious group by a government official.  The fact that you
think it should be legal for government employees to suggest that we
shoot people of a different religion really concerns me. You can keep
telling me it's a "joke" but the suggestion that we murder innocent
people will NEVER be funny to me.  So I can't even understand that argument.

Kyle