Defining Terrorism

keith smith klsmith2020 at
Tue Jun 25 15:47:41 MDT 2013

I stated early on what I want is peace and the Federal Gov to follow the Constitution.  Nothing else.

Keith Smith

--- On Tue, 6/25/13, Lonnie Olson <lists at> wrote:

From: Lonnie Olson <lists at>
Subject: Re: Defining Terrorism
To: "Provo Linux Users Group" <plug at>
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 2:13 PM

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 2:27 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at> wrote:
> The Gov says veterans might be a terrorist.
> The Gov says Christian might be a terrorist.
> The Gov says right to life folks might be a terrorist.
> The Gov says anyone with a non-mainstream political candidate bumper sticker on their car might be a terrorist.
> The Gov says gun owners might be a terrorist.

Actually, the Gov is right.  A significant portion of American
terrorists fit into one or more of these categories.

> Shall I go on?

No, you are a Troll.  You are comparing simple fears to terrorism.
Terror is extreme or intense fear on a level far above what you
describe.  Based on your definition of terrorism, every person on the
planet is a terrorist.  This is wrong and removes all meaning from the

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 2:31 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at> wrote:
> When I say Good vs Evil, I am talking New Testament Good vs. Evil.

LOL, Do you think everyone in the world follows the New Testament
definitions of Good vs. Evil?

I may not agree with everything the Gov does, but this kind of
extremist thinking is not going to fix anything.  It will only create
problems.  Let's work within our framework to make real change happen.
 Yes it will be difficult and slow, but it can happen.

PLUG:, #utah on
Don't fear the penguin.