Defining Terrorism

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 15:42:42 MDT 2013

Sorry.  That story was from June 3rd, and the event occurred on June 4th.

I think this might be the video :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vNv8QzS9B04

I have not watched it.  I was listening and reading before and as it happened, and after.  That is why I know what was and has taken place.

Clearly the Gov wants to take our rights away.  It all started with this picture http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/01/how-to-wink-at-a-muslim-someone-is-in-trouble-over-this-facebook-post/ .  I disagree with the image, however it is not unlawful.

We are seeing a Muslim bias emerging in this country.

Keith Smith