Defining Terrorism

keith smith klsmith2020 at
Tue Jun 25 15:42:42 MDT 2013

Sorry.  That story was from June 3rd, and the event occurred on June 4th.

I think this might be the video :

I have not watched it.  I was listening and reading before and as it happened, and after.  That is why I know what was and has taken place.

Clearly the Gov wants to take our rights away.  It all started with this picture .  I disagree with the image, however it is not unlawful.

We are seeing a Muslim bias emerging in this country.

Keith Smith

--- On Tue, 6/25/13, Kyle Waters <unum at> wrote:

From: Kyle Waters <unum at>
Subject: Re: Defining Terrorism
To: "Provo Linux Users Group" <plug at>
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 2:09 PM

On 06/25/2013 02:57 PM, keith smith wrote:

So, I read through that article and the ones it linked to, and they all seem to be articles speculating about an event that is GOING to take place(at that point).  Are there any articles or videos of what was actually said at the meeting?  This author is putting words in the mouth of people that haven't even spoken yet.  You should probably be a little bit more selective of where you get your news.

PLUG:, #utah on
Don't fear the penguin.