Defining Terrorism

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 14:57:18 MDT 2013

I ask the same thing?  What law?  Law does not seem to matter any longer.

---
Killian and the FBI want us to know it is against federal law to speak
out against political Islam. What federal law? Where is it against the
law to speak your mind in a free America? The mere thought that the DOJ
and the FBI can come into small town America and say what we can and
cannot do is preposterous and begs one to ask what are their motives
inside our Constitutional Republic and where they are aligned?

http://bradleycountynews.wordpress.com/2013/06/03/dojfbi-to-criminalize-free-speech-in-tn-imprisonment-for-negative-posts-against-political-islam/
---

Keith Smith