Defining Terrorism

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 14:40:17 MDT 2013

Since we're discussing definitions, don't you mean crony capitalism not capitalism?

Fear = survival.  I was often afraid as a police officer.  It helped keep me alive.  We are not talking that type of fear.  I am not oppressed by the thought of losing my data.  It motivated me be diligent.

Being afraid my Gov will use the IRS to punish me is oppressive and therefore and act of terrorism.

Recently the DOJ and FBI stated if you make any disparaging statements against a Muslim you might be charged with a crime.  A clear violation of my 1st Amendment rights and clearly done to oppress me, and therefore and act of terrorism.

Keith Smith