Defining Terrorism

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Tue Jun 25 14:32:37 MDT 2013

On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 03:45:35 PM Daniel C. wrote:

Dan, you have made some very good points, and fear is definitely not terrorism. I
agree with a lot of points you have made, in the end, I think you are missing my
point. As much as I'd love to get into another lengthy debate with you, I just don't
have time today!

And since you wore body armor in Iraq and I did not, I will respectfully withdrawl from
this debate and concede. I do not know what it is like to walk in fear for my own life
because a bomb may explode at any moment.

Though I do know what it is like to have CPS watching and threatening to take my
kids away the moment I let my guard down!

Nathan