Defining Terrorism

keith smith klsmith2020 at
Tue Jun 25 14:31:35 MDT 2013

When I say Good vs Evil, I am talking New Testament Good vs. Evil.

And I would submit to you your source of info comes from a corrupt Gov that has proven itself not to be trustworthy.

We now know our Gov will do whatever it needs to do to get whatever it wants.

Keith Smith

--- On Tue, 6/25/13, Daniel C. <dcrookston at> wrote:

From: Daniel C. <dcrookston at>
Subject: Re: Defining Terrorism
To: "Provo Linux Users Group" <plug at>
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 12:34 PM

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 3:23 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at> wrote:
> I think your answer is good vs. evil.  If the act is used for evil, then it is an act of terrorism.  I think most people would agree with this.

Oh, absolutely.  Everyone wants to be on the side of good.  Osama bin
Laden was so worried about being a good Muslim that he held long, very
serious debates with his top advisors about whether the terrorist acts
they were planning would violate any tenets of Islam.  We know this
because some of these discussions were documented on the hard drives
we recovered from his compound.

So unfortunately I don't think "is what they did good or evil" makes a
very useful measuring stick.

PLUG:, #utah on
Don't fear the penguin.