Defining Terrorism

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 14:27:45 MDT 2013

I agree with Nathan.  We are being terrorized by our own Gov.  It does cause fear.  The more I learn about my Gov the more fearful I became.  I, like Nathan carry a Bible and try to live by it.  I read the Constitution regularly.

The Gov wants you to report me if I use cash.  There is a no fly list.  How do you get on it?  Who maintains it?  How do you get off that list?

The Gov says veterans might be a terrorist.
The Gov says Christian might be a terrorist.
The Gov says right to life folks might be a terrorist.
The Gov says anyone with a non-mainstream political candidate bumper sticker on their car might be a terrorist.
The Gov says gun owners might be a terrorist.

On and on and on.....

How many list must I be on?

I am constantly terrorized by my Gov.  The irony is I just want to live in peace and be left alone.  I an veteran, an ex-police officer, ex-Army National Guardsman, a small business owner, and I pay my taxes.

So why is it when I have done everything right, I live in fear of my Gov? That is terrorism.

What about all the conservative groups that were terrorized by the IRS.  Where they terrorized?

Speaking of the IRS, most everyone I know is deathly afraid of the IRS.  That is terrorism.

What about the Americans who died at Benghazi?  Was that terrorize by our Gov?  Our Gov left those people to die.

Fast and Furious?  Was that an act of Terrorism?

What about voter intimidation was that an act of terrorism?  Yes it was.  Pleople were afraid to go to the poles.  I'm not talking 60 years ago in the deep South, I'm talking http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case

Shall I go on?

Keith Smith