Times to move to Linux

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Tue Jun 25 13:38:39 MDT 2013

On 25 Jun 2013, at 07:58, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't think any of us want to overthrow the Gov.  What I think most of us want is a truly Constitutional Gov.  That is all I really want.

What I really want is to never need to talk politics again and feel comfortable that the government was not going to need constant intervention. What I really want is to live peacefully with all the other inhabitants of this planet, earning a living doing things I enjoy and spending time with people that I enjoy. I could not care less if those objectives was reached without our current government.  :)