Defining Terrorism

Daniel C. dcrookston at
Tue Jun 25 10:12:21 MDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:05 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at> wrote:
> I think when people lose their lives that goes beyond bullying.

So what, any time something happens and a person loses their life,
that's terrorism?  My Grandpa died of a terrorist attack against his
prostate, which later metastasized to his bones and other organs?

Soldiers in WWII who died in a firefight were the victims of terrorism?

Earthquakes are terrorists?

For a definition of terrorism to be useful it has to clearly delineate
things which are not terrorism.  Cancer, natural disasters and acts of
war are clearly not terrorism.