Defining Terrorism

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at
Mon Jun 24 22:22:20 MDT 2013

Terrorism - The act of inciting terror for the purposes of spreading an
Also Miriam Webster defines it as "the systematic use of terror especially
as a means of coercion"

Either works fine.

for specific details of where I'm coming from on that claim.

We've been actively engaged in similar operations for longer and there are
also more recent events, these were just the ones I could remember off the
top of my head.
I mean you do know that we trained Osama Bin Laden ourselves, and we also
aided directly in the overthrow of the lawful government of Iran.  These
are documented facts that our own government admits to.