Times to move to Linux

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 22:07:35 MDT 2013

Nope I'm not suggesting anything of the sort.  I'm proposing a hypothetical.
The only recorded instance of a ship being rendered DIW by a Microsoft bug
was during the smartship program tests of the 1990s which was before my
time.
That ship was the USS Yorktown and that instance happened in the Atlantic.
Also it wasn't DIW to the point that it needed towed back into port.

Like I said though, that was 1996.  My time of service was 9-11-01 to
10-11-03.  Yes I signed up September 11th and I was officially discharged 2
years later.  Either way this isn't about me.