Times to move to Linux

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 21:13:48 MDT 2013

I'm unaware of the public directives for the NSA.  What I do know is that it has been leaked that they have been collecting massive amounts of data on everyone is the U.S.

Are you familiar with this?  http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/

I too was in the military.  Knew little of what was going on.  That was by design, not mine, theirs.  If there was a security breach you may not have known because you probably had not need to know.

Keith Smith