Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Daniel Fussell dfussell at byu.edu
Mon Jun 24 18:41:43 MDT 2013

On 06/24/2013 06:01 PM, keith smith wrote:
> Your census forms said you were invited?  Mine requested the same info and said it was mandatory.
>
> My business is an LLC and I am organized under the IRS as an S-Corp.  Last year I received a questionnaire that wanted all kinds of info about my business.  I think it was from the department of commerce.
>
> I don't get it.

> Keith Smith

No, the "you've been chosen" bit was an off-the-wall movie quote from
Toy Story.   Perhaps that would have been more clear had I added
"Ooooohh."  I was just going for the sarcastic "I'm going to a better
place" motif.

I didn't know about the commerce sruvey, but I'm surprised it wasn't
also thrown out as invasive.

Grazie,
;-Daniel Fussell