Marriage (How the heck did we get here? Was RE: Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?)

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 16:31:47 MDT 2013

What a great post!!

You need a blog.  You make a lot of good points.

I've been thinking we should have a flt tax and do away with all other tax.  The state can collect the money and give some to the Central Gov, keep some, give some to the county, and the local gov.

Lets get employers and retailers out of the tax business and back to what they are in business to do.

That would remove all this social engineering.

Keith Smith