Edubuntu?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 01:50:56 MDT 2013

Ok thanks.  I remember some years back there was talk about it integrating
with some sort of server for use in schools or something.  However my brain
is a bit rusty lately.
Sometimes when open source projects grow into a niche like schools or
enterprise, they ditch home use.

Now I'm just curious about that weblive thing.  I seriously wonder how that
works and just how meaty the server needs to be to handle it.
I wouldn't have time to admin anything like that, but I do have some idle
capacity with AWS I could donate if it doesn't need too much.
Does anyone know what the weblive thing is all about?