$10 Million will buy a Quantum Computer?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 16:52:12 MDT 2013

If I'm not mistaken they are claiming their current model is using 256
qubits.  If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying this thing could
break SHA256 in 1 operation or less.  That's a bit scary.  Wonder what it
could do on AES or RSA.  Might also explain the NSA's $40million dollar
electric bill at their new datacenter.