PLUG Digest, Vol 102, Issue 42

Robert Fleming Rob at unixadministrator.org
Mon Jun 17 12:36:52 MDT 2013

I'm looking for a Linux System/Network Administrator.  Someone with a diverse but solid linux background.  Someone who can hit the ground running.

I'm looking for someone comfortable in the command line, knowledge of the internals, system configuration.  This is a hands on job you be implementing, supporting, handling day to day operations.  There is windows involved.  If you have windows administration skill this will be useful. I'm looking for both experience and education.  Experience with virutalization on a Linux platform preferrably Xen, but KVM will do.  Networking knowledge will be a must.