Home wiring.

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 07:19:13 MDT 2013

I think improvements like this do not necessarily raise the value of a home.  What I think it will do is make the house more buy-able and therefore will spend less time on the market.

I use wireless in my house so I do not have to deal with running cable.  The mail problem is do you drop your cable to each wall so it is easy to connect or re-connect when you re-orange your furniture?

While WIFI is slower it does the job in my house.  I'm not sure we know we are wireless unless we think about it.

Keith Smith