Personal Cloud (was: Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?)

Ryan Moore paniclater at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 10:55:49 MDT 2013

I've wondered about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VZxd8w11YSA

This documentary talked about privacy measures Iceland is taking -- but
with my limited knowledge it seems like once you hit the internet snoopers
can and will grab your data. I always thought (previously to PRISM) that
being hosted on foreign soil would give you even less of the constitutional
protections afforded to US citizens. Now it seems like whether home or
abroad, they're sucking up whatever data comes down the pipeline.