Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Ryan Byrd ryanbyrd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 23:13:28 MDT 2013

please consider the following as irrefutable evidence:

mormons live longer:
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/54897327-78/health-coffee-disease-tea.html.csp

horses prefer prefer peppermint to oregano:
http://www.horsesciencenews.com/horse-care/feed/flavor-favorites-for-horses.php

Religious people are less depressed, less anxious and less suicidal than
nonreligious people:
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1015870,00.html

73.6% of statistics are made up on the spot:
http://www.businessinsider.com/736-of-all-statistics-are-made-up-2010-2

Atheist headstone inscription: "All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go".