Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Ryan Byrd ryanbyrd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 21:28:47 MDT 2013

Too bad this isn't Slashdot so I could mod up Sasha's posts mark some
others as trolls. perhaps I am a troll too though.

in arguments such as these, there are only two rational things to do:

#1. link to ze frank's awesome atheist game:
http://www.zefrank.com/atheist/(warning: Flash)

#2. remind the non-believers that their birthrates are dwarfed by those of
the believers.
course, this means atheists should be nice to both Christians and