Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Josh Fenio std3rr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 20:32:48 MDT 2013

Man reading this thread while I'm on vacation on the beach in Mexico is like icing on the cake.  I'm laughing so hard right now.

Here's some advice to all parties involved though:  treat others well, love one another,  and don't take life too seriously.  Who cares where it originates from?  If you're happy and you're not causing others pain, I think you're doing fine.

Now I think I'll go enjoy a margarita with my wife and sit by the beach.