Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 20:20:49 MDT 2013

Tithing is something I have a problem with.  Tithing is Old Testament law.  We are not under the law.  God now asks us to give.  I used to tithe, no more.  I give and I give outside the church.  We no longer attend any church because of all the false teachings, etc.  So we give to several charities within the community that we believe are doing God's work, not building membership or building buildings.

As a kid one of my friends was LDS.  He told me his church sent all of it's money to Utah and his church was allotted a portion based on what the upper leadership felt they needed.  I always though that odd.  I can see helping suppressed communities by sharing some of your churches money, however I think the majority of the money needs to go back into the community.  That is not the case for most Christian churches.  I think they pay pastors and build buildings and then tell the Gov it needs to help the people.

Keith Smith