Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Mon Jun 10 17:28:02 MDT 2013

On Monday, June 10, 2013 05:01:53 PM Lonnie Olson wrote:
> I met that Jesus Christ guy once.  Really great guy.  He wasn't a god
> or anything, just a dirty, homeless, hippie that taught peace, love,
> charity, and kindness.  Too bad his long distant followers craved
> power, distorted his words, and created an organization bent on world
> domination.
> </troll>

I really am sorry you feel this way. I cannot apologize for false religions
claiming to be Christian and attempting to make money off of God and creating
rules and bondage such as so many have done. Unfortunately, that is not what
being a Christian is about, but sadly, that is what most "christians" are.

Nathan