Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Mon Jun 10 16:29:35 MDT 2013

On Monday, June 10, 2013 04:24:11 PM Jessie A. Morris wrote:

> More important is not that you can create an experiment to prove your
> hypothesis, but that you can create an experiment that disproves that
> hypothesis. By disproving it in a verifiable way once, all of your "proving
> evidence" has been disproved.

yes, but you understood my argument. And besides, if I was somehow financially motivated to
not disprove my hypothesis then I would craft a better experiment.

Look at the research groups paid for by Monsanto that are suggesting research shows
pesticides are not harmful for us to eat! lol

--
Regards,

Nathan England

NME Computer Services http://www.nmecs.com
Nathan England (nathan at nmecs.com)
Systems Administration / Web Application Development
Information Security Consulting
(480) 559.9681