Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Mon Jun 10 16:29:35 MDT 2013

On Monday, June 10, 2013 04:24:11 PM Jessie A. Morris wrote:

> More important is not that you can create an experiment to prove your
> hypothesis, but that you can create an experiment that disproves that
> hypothesis. By disproving it in a verifiable way once, all of your "proving
> evidence" has been disproved.

yes, but you understood my argument. And besides, if I was somehow financially motivated to
not disprove my hypothesis then I would craft a better experiment.

Look at the research groups paid for by Monsanto that are suggesting research shows
pesticides are not harmful for us to eat! lol

Nathan England

NME Computer Services http://www.nmecs.com
Nathan England (nathan at nmecs.com)
Systems Administration / Web Application Development
Information Security Consulting
(480) 559.9681