Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 16:01:29 MDT 2013

Right he would not.  So whatever he tells me to do must be righteous.  God will never violate His word.  Read the Bible.  Therefore He would never tell me to rape or murder.  Whatever he would direct me to do would have to be righteous so I would follow.

If I heard a voice that said otherwise I would know that would be the voice of the devil.

Keith Smith