Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

Joshua Marsh joshua at themarshians.com
Mon Jun 10 14:59:50 MDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Nathan England <nathan at nmecs.com> wrote:

> My only real contention with science is it seems to me an engine to
> disprove
> God. The bible isn't right when the science proves it, rather science is
> right when
> the bible confirms it. That is what I believe.

Perhaps this is your personal experience, but I haven't really seen that to
be the case. Admittedly, I've never ready anything from Richard Dawkins,
but I suspect his antagonism is an extreme case. Most scientists just want
to understand what is going on and their interesting in understanding is
usually irrelevant to the existence of a God. I know many faithful
believers who are scientists. To them, science is akin to learning how God
does what He does. The agnostic and atheist scientists I've met aren't out
to prove the Bible wrong, they are really just interested in the subject
they are studying and advancing mankind's knowledge.