Did Ed Snowden do the right thing?

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 14:50:19 MDT 2013

On 06/10/2013 08:58 AM, Charles Curley wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 07:59:53 -0600
> "Doran L. Barton" <fozz at hypermoo.com> wrote:
>

> And his employers violated the trust of their employers.

I'm agree, I feel that the 'middle man' here, IE the NSA; is supposed to
be working for the people of the United States of America, so in my
opinion, Mr Snowden did not violate the trust of his employers, because
we, the citizens of the United States of America are his employers. The
NSA is a corrupt middle man, set forth to represent the security
interests of the citizens of the United States of America, while it
slowly becomes a misrepresentation of our rights and stance as citizens,
each of it's workers, still work for us, it is mine and all y'all's
taxes that paid him; I approve and back his actions 100% as is my right
as a citizen of the United States of America.

--
John D Jones III
Perl/Javascript/Systemd Zealot
unixgeek1972 at gmail.com